Kind of like last weekend how we ended up taking it slow- going and eating here: (who knew this even existed?!)
And then watching the bewildering movie "Arsenic and Old Lace." (who comes up with these things?!)
And the next day we made an emergency Icee run and watched some more movies.
Oh yes, and my sister and aunts threw me a BABY SHOWER here in Utah (another to come in Idaho as well) and it was so great!
And then. While I was there, Buck finally got to go to Sundance ski resort and take the water coloring class that he was gifted back on his birthday in March. He loved it. (and he'll probably hate that I'm posting these because he is critical of his work, but we all think he's great!)
Here's his wall of art that I started, like the proud wife that I am. These are his first five paintings ever. Pretty dang good for a beginner!
Oh and we BOUGHT A HOUSE! Don't want to show the world where we will be living but check out our backyard! It's over grown and wild back there right now, but I love it. The trees are so old and BIG!
And here are some flowers that I picked from our flower garden yesterday! I have so many flowers and I didn't even have to do anything to get them! (well, except, you know, the whole buying a house thing...)






4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! The back yard is totally Anna! Haha love it! can't wait for the shower in Idaho. It looks like you got lots in Utah! Woohoo for gifts!
LOVE your backyard! I'm so envious! Looks like you got some daaaaarling stuff for little girl! Buck's paintings do look good!
Hey, Anna! How do you know Marie-Chantal? I worked with her at MultiLing.
she is my aunt!
Post a Comment