Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello?

Really? Did NOBODY like my Valentines Day photos in the post below? Sad day.... Yes. It's true. Comments on things like that make me feel good... I'll admit it.

But whatever- MOVING ON.

I wanted to blog about the epic weekend that I just had. Maybe even reveal a baby bump picture. But alas, google says that I'm out of picture storage. So they tell me to pay five bucks (and I only have one... haha) ok five dollars for more space. So I cave and I actually do this. (which makes me feel a lot more serious about blogging than I ever planned) And for what? I don't know- because it still wont let me download any photos. And I refuse to tell my stories without my photos. (even though nobody likes them.... ) (just kidding...) (kind of) (wait. why DID I pay five dollars to put up pictures after this last post of no comments?)

Whatever.
I know you are sad.
Even if you're silent.

4 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

For the record I commented on your pictures to you in person...which I think is a little more valuable than indirectly through a website. Just saying...
However...I love the pictures and I appreciate you not posting all of them.

RikkiMarie14 said...

Oh Anna you make me laugh! You're photos are beautiful! And I check your blog regularly hoping to see baby bump pics!

mtngirlsabes said...

Hey now! I do read your blogs. I am not the best at commenting, but I do love reading your blogs!!! If you really want to know if people are reading, you could check out the stats page and see how many people each day look at your posts. Although be careful with that. It gets addicting!!!

amynicole said...

I know what you mean, comments really do make or break a post. It's weird, but it's true. I can't figure out why I get a ton of comments on some, a few on others, and none on the rest. It's weird. I like you friend.