It's true! A real old record player! And it works! But not only that but it came to welcome me home with 100 records or so! Among them are wonderful things such as this:
Anyone who really knows me knows that I am in Heaven. Does life get better than this?
We have everything we could need- anywhere from Bing Crosby to Doris Day, lots of Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, Ella Fitzgerald, and Glen Miller- then there is lots of Christmas stuff, blue grass and country, "Oklahoma!" and "Camelot," and 60's and 70's rock.
There are also some entertaining ones such as these:
Basically I am so soo happy! I've been listening to Big Band and Jazz all day. And all day yesterday. And tomorrow. I'm sure it will happen then too.
3 comments:
that's awesome! my parents still have a record player. did buck get that for you?? you are one lucky girl.
gasp. I LOVE record players and finding old records! you have a great selection there!
Awww, that is so great! My kids barely know what a record player is. I remember Frank and I trying to describe records to them once, and they were like "you're kidding, right?" It was hard for them to imagine!
Post a Comment