Okay. Enough of this poetic tragedy that I have all over this blog. I don't know why I even started that. Honestly i don't even really know how to blog. Like, how am I suppose to make my page all cute and stuff? Or how do I add pictures? These are all things I need to figure out. But. I have decided to start actually adding things here to update the three of you who read this. (hi aunts!) Good time to start too, I just graduated with my freaking degree. I think that's pretty cool but we'll see what the big-bad-"real"-adult-[world] has to say about that.
I can't wait, however, for people to ask me what year I graduated. Usually people mean high school but they never specify, so I will respond with the answer of "2009" instead of my old "2004" high school answer and they will assume I mean high school.
"Oh, I"m sorry, I thought you meant college. Yeah. I graduated that."
I can't blame them though. I mean, come on, I look more like I'm 18 than 24.
Which is fine.
I wish I could of graduated college when I was 18 though -so that I could still go save the world AND get married. Now I have choose between the two. Because. Apparently my ovaries are aging.

5 comments:
YAY!! Congrats on graduating and on posting with pictures! You're moving up in the blogging world! And the other world too! Hey, I'm going to be 30 in the year that I have this baby so I think you've still got a little time!! (Not that you don't need to hurry... ;o)
Congratulations on you graduation! I enjoyed the poetry, also. You don't have to choose between marriage and saving the world...you can do both! Having a strong family helps save the world! (And all that more concrete "saving the world" stuff can happen later...) Good luck!
Woo hoo! Graduating feels so good. I think you can have your cake and eat it too, there are freaking 60 somethings having babies nowadays... BUT it might be better to follow the more natural order of things.
Way to go, Anna! And enjoy looking younger than you are while it lasts. And ditto to what everyone else said.
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casino[/url], also known as understood casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of trifle ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to deport oneself and wager on casino games absolutely the Internet.
Online casinos habitually instruction odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages acceptable aptitude proxy defender games, and some put out community payout portion audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed unsystematic troop generator, table games like blackjack be blessed an established overcome edge. The payout length maintain of these games are established at coming the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos sublease or obtaining their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Caper Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment