Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My Birthday Celebrations!

I had a great birthday this year! To start I decided to throw myself a birthday party and decided that all I wanted was to have some friends over to watch episodes of "I Love Lucy" with me. (it's my favorite show) Of course my simple plan got taken over by my creative side and the easy snacks turned into Lucy themed food. haha But I was proud of how it turned out! I did just a few things based off some famous episodes.


Lucy and her fruit hat

Grapes for grape stomping.


A giant loaf of bread coming out of a little oven that I made.  (I also had butter and jam for it.)

Some drinks disguised as Vitameatavegamin bottles.

Chocolates on a conveyor belt.

And the amazing cookies that my sister in law, Jade, made!



We laughed until we cried watching the show and it was a great time! 

For my birthday I was spoiled buy kind friends and family. I had lunch with my neighbors, someone brought me flowers, I received kind calls and texts, a few people donated to my non profit, (!) someone brought me a slurpee and candy, and I was given generous gifts! 
That evening Buck's parents babysat for us as Buck and I went out to dinner. Buck took me to a random new place! It's called Mystique Dinning and it was a five course meal in the "dinning chamber" followed by a great magic show! I regret not bringing my real camera but oh well.


Added bonus: taking a photo on the throne made it look like I was a ghost from the haunted mansion. πŸ˜‚
 
Thank you to everyone who helped me feel loved on my birthday! 

6 comments:

Dayna said...

I threw my own surprise party in high school. When you know what you want, you make it happen!

RAQ said...

Fun!

alyse said...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You do look like a ghost from the haunted mansion!

Anna Harrison said...

Amber:
I love all your creative parties! Hope I'll be able to be in town for one of them some day

Melanie Taylor:
Very creative!

Emily Petty:
I’m so glad it was great! I saw that restaurant at Gardner Village and thought it looked awesome!

Kelia:
Oh my goodness this amazing!!! I SO wish I was there! Happy late birthday friend, I'm so glad you were born!!! πŸŽ‰❤️😘

Crystal Reese:
Hey I made it in there with the slurpee!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜‚

Amanda matkock:
No way!!!!! You did the party I dreamed offfffff!

Mollie petty:
We watch I Love Lucy often around here! Never gets old. YOU ARE SO COOL!!!! Happy late birthday!

Max and Rebecca said...

You are the coolest person I know, and you keep making me want to live closer. And where does Buck find these amazing restaurants???

Lillybet said...

Oh what would we do without Lucille ball. And I love the ghost picture.