Thursday, September 26, 2019

DISNEYLAND! Part Four

Last chapter in the Disneyland trip! Our last full day we spent it again at California Adventure. This was a great day because the park was not crowded at all, whereas the other days it was PACKED. I will mention, however, that we had perfect weather most of the time. So you win some, you loose some, right? 

I've never had this place to myself before!

I thought this was funny....

Then we headed back to Disneyland

"Where's June?" Always lagging behind, day dreaming.
Sums it all up.

The next day was the last but not a full day, as we had to fly home that night. So we stayed half the day in Disneyland
Rose and I were on the train and then at one of the stops we found some people we knew haha
Hazel really loved seeing Mickey Mouse
Rose was so excited to go on this roller coaster...


Pirate Island!

And then we headed home, souvenirs in hand, or on our body... I got this wonderfully ugly sweatshirt.
We had the girls earn and save up their own money for the trip. It was a great idea! They didn't ask us to buy them ANYTHING (except for a few treats) and they waited until the last days to buy what they wanted after thinking it over. June got some crazy pet alien from Star Wars, a bubble gun, a huge sugary macaroon and some lolly pops for her friends. Hazel got a set of Toy Story figurines, a stuffed Forky, and a pirate sword. Rose got a Buzz, Woody, and Forky and an Ariel bubble gun. I just wanted to remember those little details. 💖

Over all, as you can see, it was a fun and magical time. The kids really didn't throw too many fits, so that was nice. But it was still exhausting to keep track of four kids and keep them well fed and happy. But they ate their weight in macaroni and cheese, rode rides, smiled and hugged characters, had time with family, tried new things and hopefully made memories they will never forget. 🌟


To see all the Disneyland Posts, Click on any of these links:

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

So, the last time I was at Disneyland was with you, probably about 10 years ago (how is that even possible?!) It looks like so much has changed since then. It also appears that you rocked it with 4 kids! I don't really want to attempt it until Edwin is at least 5!

Lillybet said...

“And they lived happily ever after“ is my favorite. It really was a wonderful trip.